ShopStyle 时尚搜索引擎 San Francisco, California – Senior Partnerships Manager, China (2015-2016)
* Recruited, executed and managed global API partnerships, responsible for over $15M in revenue annually.
* Worked internally to address marketing, analytics, and engineering needs and externally with partners and retailers to support site growth.
* Drove execution and subsequent analysis of social media and marketing campaigns, created original editorial content.
* Tracked site KPIs and provided consistent reporting using tools such as JIRA, SalesForce, and Omniture.
* Provided recommendations for growth incorporating market information and business analytics.
* Grew China based revenue over 30% yearly, managed WeChat and Weibo accounts, blogged in Mandarin and worked with Chinese and domestic influencers to grow sales for the company.
Kim Heirston Art Advisory LLC 纽约艺术咨询公司 Upper East Side, New York — Business Development: Media Associate (2014-2015)
* Consulted on multimillion-dollar art collection management, including researching artist market, auction history, and art historical value.
* Handled the firm’s public relations and managed all aspects of marketing, digital strategy and branding.
* Developed strategic pipeline for Asian client acquisition and retention.
PACE Beijing 佩斯北京Beijing, China – Gallery Intern (2014)
* Interviewed and translated for world-renowned artists in the creation of project proposals and critical essays.
* Greeted and assisted visitors, including handling sales and answered questions about the gallery & its artwork.
* Assisted with preparations for exhibitions, aided with sponsorship solicitations and distributed press releases for exhibitions.
Asia Society 亚洲协会Los Angeles, California — Marketing & Outreach Intern (2013)
* Wrote/edited event reports and developed original content for Asia Society’s website, blog and other online platforms.
* Led program marketing and outreach efforts utilizing social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
* Contributed to the conceptualization and management of programs and events, with evening availability as needed.
* Edited and produced multimedia content, such as video & photo slideshows.
* Assisted with event management, publicity and administrative and logistical duties for the 2013 U.S.-China Film Summit.
TED Conferences, LLC TED大会公司Tribeca, New York — Business Development: Sponsorship Intern (2010)
* Conducted market research and analysis for future TEDx China events, answered marketing and customer inquiries via e-mail.
* Performed other administrative duties, i.e. organizing TED’s contact database through the computer software Highrise.
Qualcomm, Inc 高通公司 Beijing, China — Intern/CEO Liaison (2008), prior to college graduation
* Assisted the Qualcomm marketing team in China in translating, polishing & writing English.
* Organized press events & interacted with the Chinese media in conjunction with Qualcomm’s sponsorship of the 2008 Olympics.
* Served as the personal translator & liaison for the CEO & founder of Qualcomm, Irwin Jacobs, as well as introducing him to the landscape of contemporary Chinese art specifically in Beijing’s 798 Art District as Mr. Jacobs is a well known corporate figure & patron of the arts.
Georgetown University 乔治城大学 (Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service)
* Bachelors of Science in Foreign Service (2012)
* Major: International Relations/Regional Studies: East Asia, Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin)
* Activities: Lecture Fund, Chinese Student Alliance, Georgetown Art Aficionados
Beijing University 北京大学
* Georgetown University Study Abroad Spring Semester (2011)
* Major: Chinese Language
* Highly proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese (HSK 5) and proficient in Spanish.
* Technical Skills: Revenue Forecasting, WeChat, Weibo, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, HTML, Java, C++, etc.
* Punctual, works efficiently, friendly, quick learner, knowledgeable about Asian e-commerce landscape, international business development, and contemporary Chinese consumer culture.
* Outside Interests: swimming, health, art, Chinese social media, reading.
*Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) Level 5, 5五级汉语水平考试